Senior Information Technology Security Analyst
PointRight Inc., is a leading provider of analytic services related to post-acute healthcare, serving post-acute care providers, payers, suppliers, hospitals and health plans. PointRight creates unique predictive and descriptive analytics that ultimately change behavior. Insights are delivered through software as a service model. Models are developed through an internal interdisciplinary process that brings together researchers, clinicians and IT professionals. Best of all we have proof of the value we deliver to our clients! Are you ready to own Information Security? PointRight is seeking a SR Information Security Analyst to join our IT team. This position reports to the Chief Information Officer.
• Create, maintain and enforce information security policies and procedures
• Work with prospects to complete information security assessments
• Conduct companywide annual information security awareness training
• Oversee internal as well as external information security related assessments
• Detect, report and oversee the resolution of information security incidents
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Advanced degree in Cybersecurity, management, or relevant technical area preferred. Other formal training and demonstrated proficiency/experience will also be considered in place of an advanced degree.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH regulations
• Experience with ISO 27001 and 27002
• Knowledge of HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF and ISO)
• Able to lift at least 30lbs on own
• The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience working in Information Security roles
• A hands-on information security professional with a strategic outlook and collaborative spirit
• A self-starter with an eye for detail
• An effective communicator, problem solver
• Adaptable a changing environment
• Available on a 24/7 basis in case of Information Security emergencies
Our office is located at 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140 — on the red line. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment, excellent compensation and a superior benefit package including a 401(k) plan with company contribution. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers countless amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org