Senior .net Software Engineer
Seeking Senior .net Software Engineer with Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, Computer Info. Systems or related field and 3 years-experience as software developer to develop, create, modify, and design software applications.
- Work with team members to deliver software development projects as well as upgrades and enhancements.
- Design and implement enterprise software components using C#, .NET Framework and other required technologies across multiple platforms.
- Organize and conduct phases of software projects, based on assessment of software function and performance requirements; assist with the definition of design specifications, development of major routines and utility programs, resolution of software compatibility and interface problems and analysis of the system’s architecture; participate and consult in cross-team and cross-project implementations.
- Work with development team and QA team to develop testing plans and strategies.
- Produce effective technical documentation and assist other Senior-Level team members as required to deliver new and/or updates to existing Web Applications, Web API’s, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
- Work as part of project team and confer with company personnel on work.
Experience must include work with C#, .NET Framework (various versions), Microsoft Visual Studio, Web API’s, PL/SQL stored procedure, HTML5, Scrum Environment, and Azure with health care related software. Also, must have at least one year experience working with electronic health care record systems.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is located at 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140 — on the red line. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment, excellent compensation and a superior benefit package including a 401(k) plan with company contribution. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers countless amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.