Seeking Software Developer with Master’s Degree in Information Systems or related field and 2 year- experience to create, modify and design computer applications software in conjunction with implementing software components in C#.
- Develop testing plans and strategies, produce effective technical documentation and software specifications, assist other team members to deliver new and/or updates to existing web applications, Web API’s, SSIS packages and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Design and implement enterprise software components using C#, must include work w/ ASP.NET 2.0-4.x; Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Visual Studio and other required technologies across multiple platforms.
- Organize and conduct phases of software projects, based on assessment of software functions and performance requirements.
- Assist with the definition of design specifications, development of major routines and utility programs, resolution of software compatibility and interface problems, analysis of systems architecture.
- Participate and consult in cross-team and cross-project implementations, using all of the skills and knowledge of the various software platforms used by PointRight to deliver products to customers.
Experience must include work with C#, .NET Framework (various versions), Microsoft Visual Studio, Web API’s, PL/SQL stored procedure, HTML5, Scrum Environment, and Microsoft Azure with health care related software. Also, must have working knowledge of electronic health record systems
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is located at 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140 — on the red line. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment, excellent compensation and a superior benefit package including a 401(k) plan with company contribution. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers countless amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.