PointRight Inc., is a leading provider of analytic services related to post-acute healthcare, serving post-acute care providers, payers, suppliers, hospitals and health plans. PointRight creates unique predictive and descriptive analytics that ultimately change behavior. Insights are delivered through software as a service model. Models are developed through an internal interdisciplinary process that brings together researchers, clinicians and IT professionals. Best of all, we have proof of the value we deliver to our clients!
PointRight is seeking a Staff Accountant who will be a key partner on our finance team and will report to the CFO. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual responsible for managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Day-to-day accounting and reporting activities regarding general ledger maintenance, and account reconciliations;
- Review of various accounting documents for accuracy
- Performing monthly account reconciliations related to Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts;
- Generating various reports for accounting and other departments
- Working closely with the Finance team in streamlining accounting procedures and processes along with the fiscal management of the company
- Understanding and ensuring that business practices are in accordance with the Company’s accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for Accounts Payable
- Work on annual audit including preparing requested schedules and detail
- Month, Quarter and Year-end close
- Additional duties include but are not limited to: Assist with annual budget preparations, capital projects and fixed asset maintenance, bank deposits, filing and maintaining permanent business records.
- Verify accurate expense reports in Expensesable and that the receipts/expenses are within the company policies
- 5+ years of finance experience
- Bachelor’s Degreein Accounting or Finance required
- 2 years working with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- CPA a plus
- ExpensAble experience is a major plus!
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Able and willing to work under fast-paced deadlines
- Professional and organized
Our office is located at 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140 — on the red line. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment and excellent compensation. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers many amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org