The new PointRight user interface is now live!
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be a PointRight customer – our new user interface offers features and functions that are sure to make your life easier and help you optimize your data.
We’re pleased to report that technical issues related to accessing the system have been resolved. In addition, clients should be experiencing faster load times and no additional errors related to the page layout.
A small number of users continue to receive blank pages or incorrect feedback from the DIA Real-Time Feedback page upon MDS submission. This issue is currently being investigated and should be solved shortly.
Included below are some tips for troubleshooting, but we encourage you to contact us if you experience any technical difficulties or issues accessing the system.
If you are experiencing any issues, please contact us directly. We are also providing some tips for troubleshooting:
– If you get a broken link when trying to access the PointRight via a bookmark, intranet or favorites bar, a quick fix is to click on the following URL and save this as your new favorite: https://secure.pointright.com
– If you are experiencing issues accessing the site, please contact us immediately, it might be related to your Internet Explorer edition
To check which version of IE you are currently using, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the window. If you do not have a Gear icon, right-click in blank space in your bookmarks bar and select “Menu Bar” from the menu, then click Help.
- Select About Internet Explorer. This is located at the bottom of the menu. A new window will appear.
- Find your version number. The logo will display the general version number you are using, such as Internet Explorer 11. Your exact version will be listed directly beneath the Internet Explorer logo
You may need to contact your IT Administrator to discuss options for upgrading your browser.
Contact Client Support
The PointRight Client Services team is available to support you throughout this transition. Please do not hesitate to contact them directly at email@example.com or (781) 457-5900 with any questions or issues you may have.