Reach Your PDPM Potential with Actionable Analytics
[ Request a demo ]
|Know what you need to improve to get accurate PDPM payment||Improve MDS coding to succeed with
|Build your required compliance plan
|Join our free PDPM CEU
What is PDPM?
PointRight is Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
PointRight – Your PDPM Partner
What Are People Saying about PointRight?
“PointRight’s PDPM Reimbursement Driver Analysis alerts us to pain points that must be solved as part of our transition to PDPM. PointRight ensures that we have the right analytics, support, and training to be successful with PDPM.”
PDPM Education Series: Featured Session
The Phase 3 Requirements of Participation and PDPM – Are You Ready?
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 | 2 PM EDT
[ Register ]
The new Phase 3 Requirements of Participation for Medicare and Medicaid go into effect in November on the heels of the new Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM). These two impactful changes intersect in Compliance and Quality Assurance (QAPI). This session will discuss the background of these changes, and the challenges skilled nursing facilities face in keeping up with them. Learn the requirements from Phase 3 in these areas, understand the Compliance risk areas for PDPM, and take away potential QAPI activities to help mitigate them.
- Summarize the Phase 3 Requirements of Participation (ROP) for Compliance and Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI).
- Identify areas of Compliance concern under the new Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM).
- Apply potential QAPI activities to address potential Compliance risk areas.
[ Register ]
PDPM Education Sessions:
- Session 1: Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)- The Basics (Recording & Handouts)
- Session 2: Non-Therapy Ancillaries- Understanding the Facts (Recording & Handouts)
- Session 3: ICD-10 Codes and the Drivers of PDPM (Recording & Handouts)
- Session 4: Understanding the Section GG ADL Function Scores (Recording & Handouts)
- Session 5: Financial Moving Parts (Recording & Handouts)
- Session 6: The Phase 3 Requirements of Participation and PDPM – Are You Ready? (June 19 – Register)
- Session 7: Topic Coming Soon
PDPM: Recent Publications
- Skilled Nursing News: Facilities Thriving Under Current Model Poised to Take Biggest Hits Under PDPM
- McKnight’s Long-Term Care News: Data Expert Strips Down PDPM Myths, Truths
- NIC CARES Blog: The Implications of PDPM for Skilled Nursing
- CMS: Patient Driven Payment Model: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)