What is PDPM?
PointRight is Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
Join PointRight’s team of Senior Health Care specialists in a series of education webinars that will help you understand what PDPM is, what it isn’t and how you can prepare your organization to support PDPM implementation. You can sign up for our live webinars below or sign up to get alerts for the full series as the webinar dates are published. You can also view a video of PointRight’s Chief Clinical Officer Steve Littlehale previewing upcoming PDPM changes.
PDPM Education Series: Featured Session
Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM):
Non Therapy Ancillaries (NTA) – Understanding the Facts
Thursday, October 18, 2018 | 2:00 PM EDT [ Register ]
- Provide an overview of the Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) specific to Non-Therapy Ancillary (NTA).
- Identify MDS item sets and ICD-10 CM codes used to determine the resident’s NTA comorbidity score.
- Discuss strategies to develop a work plan to getting systems ready and in place to support NTA documentation.
PDPM Education Sessions:
- Session 1: Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)- The Basics (View Recording & Handouts)
- Session 2: Non-Therapy Ancillaries- Understanding the Facts (October 18)
- Session 3: ICD-10 coding- More important now than ever!
- Session 4: The End Splits- What I Need to Know
- Session 5: Interim Payment Assessment (IPA)- What is it and When do I Need to do One?
- Session 6: PDPM- Pulling the Pieces Together
- Session 7: PDPM for Compliance Officers
Video Insights: Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
In this 12-minute video, Chief Clinical Officer Steven Littlehale explains PDPM and the implications for the industry.
Sign up for PDPM Education Series alerts!
If you’d like to receive an invitation to each of our PDPM educational webinars, sign up for alerts. Let our experts at PointRight keep you in the loop with everything PDPM.